Property Adjuster I at Erie Insurance, the basic functions: As a Property Adjuster I with the Harrisburg Branch Office you will exercise independent discretion or judgment in handling property claims within designated level of authority. You Property Adjuster I will also responsible for servicing assigned territory and may handle litigated claims.
Property Adjuster I Skills and Abilities:
- Incumbent must meet ALL of the following skills, abilities and minimum qualifications.
- Property Adjuster I must have a Strong customer service orientation.
- Property Adjuster I must have a Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Ability to operate a computer and related software.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Physical ability and willingness to climb onto roofs and to lift and climb ladders.
- Willingness to work in inclement weather.
- Willingness to work in undesirable indoor environments (e.g., houses exposed to flooding, fires).
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Property Adjuster I Qualifications:
- The Property Adjuster I will work from home servicing and ideally residing in Adams, Cumberland, Perry and York Counties.
- Use of a company car is provided.
- Property Adjuster I Candidates meeting above minimum qualifications may be considered as a Property Adjuster II (F10).
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Property Adjuster I have Claims handling experience, preferably with property claims, preferred.
- Willingness to pursue and complete Vale Property Training required.
- Successful completion of AIC 33 and AIC 35 preferred.
- Incumbent must live in territory assigned unless a change is approved by the company.
- Property Adjuster I Position requires incumbent to serve on Catastrophe Team, which may include travel on short notice to other locations for periods in excess of two consecutive weeks.
- Property Adjuster I have a Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS (% of Time):
Lifting: 0-20 lbs. Often (20-50%); 20-50 lbs. Often (20-50%); Over 50 lbs. Often (20-50%)
Driving: Frequent (50-80%)
Pushing/Pulling: Occasional (<20%)
Manual Keying/Data Entry: Often (20-50%)
To apply Property Adjuster I Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/4yq7ydz