Property Adjuster II | Career Insurance at Erie Insurance
Property Adjuster II Qualifications:
- The Property Adjuster II will work from home, ideally residing in and servicing Franklin, Williamson, Jackson or a nearby county.
- Use of a company car is provided.
- Property Adjuster II Candidates meeting less than minimum qualifications may be considered as a Property Adjuster I (F09).
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five years property claims adjusting experience required.
- Property Adjuster II Demonstrated proficiency with estimating software required.
- Successful completion of Associate in Claims (AIC) program preferred.
- Incumbent must live in territory assigned unless a change is approved by the company.
- Property Adjuster II Position requires the incumbent to serve on Catastrophe Team, which may include travel on short notice to other locations for periods in excess of two consecutive weeks.
- Appropriate license as required by state.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
Property Adjuster II Basic Functions:
As a Property Adjuster II with our Peoria Branch Office, servicing Franklin, Williamson and Jackson counties of Illinois, you will exercise independent discretion or judgment in handling all types of property claims and will also assist or act on behalf of the claims supervisor when required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to operate a computer and related software.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Physical ability and willingness to climb onto roofs and to lift and climb ladders.
- Willingness to work in inclement weather.
- Willingness to work in undesirable indoor environments (e.g., houses exposed to flooding, fires).
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Lifting: 0-20 lbs. Often (20-50%); 20-50 lbs. Often (20-50%); Over 50 lbs. Often (20-50%)
- Driving: Frequent (50-80%)
- Pushing/Pulling: Occasional (<20%)
Property Adjuster II Salary and Benafite grade : -
To apply Property Adjuster II Job Vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3n89fl2
Manual Keying/Data Entry: Often (20-50%)