JOB DESCRIPTION of Reinsurance Data Analyst:
- Support assumed reinsurance by creating/running Access applications to translate and normalize information for billing, inforce and reserve processing
- Run ceded and assumed retention analysis Access queries to identify possible violations of AXA Financial retention limits
- Reinsurance Data Analyst Support department in areas of Statutory reporting, accounting, audit , administration and ad hoc management data requests
JOB REQUIREMENTS of Reinsurance Data Analyst:
- This Reinsurance Data Analyst position requires an above average knowledge of Access and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- The Reinsurance Data Analyst candidate should expect to be able to work independently and to adjust to changing priorities
- Business knowledge in areas of insurance, reinsurance and accounting are a plus, but not necessary
- Reinsurance Data Analyst have Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required in order to present data, results and conclusions to management clearly and succinctly
- College Degree or equivalent experience preferred with emphasis in IT or systems administration
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k), pension and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AXA Equitable is a global leader in the financial protection industry, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment. Providing solutions that allow our clients to accumulate and secure the financial resources they’ll look to depend on throughout the various stages of their lives is what we do best. It’s a tough commitment, and we need your perspective, candor, insight and diligence to ensure we deliver on our promise to our clients, our shareholders and the communities where we conduct business.