Specialty Liability Adjuster Job Description
This senior level claims professional will be responsible for complex liability claims for our Accountants Practice. The ideal Specialty Liability Adjuster candidate should have experience managing Accountant’s professional liability claims with exposures up to $5M. Must be an expert on liability and coverage with the ability to quickly analyze large quantities of file material and discern key issues; create a plan for strategic claim evaluation; and partner with outside counsel to drive the most efficient, cost-effective resolution.
Specialty Liability Adjuster Position Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years of insurance claim experience in commercial liability, specialty or professional liability claims.
- Specialty Liability Adjuster must have an Experience with commercial and professional liability claims specific to Accountants and Accounting Firms.
- Superior coverage analysis skills and command of a wide range of commercial liability insurance policies.
- Ability to function independently as well as in an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to navigate difficult situations with both internal and external groups.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Specialty Liability Adjuster have Possess strong customer service skills and behaviors.
- Makes decisions in an informed, confident and timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Specialty Liability Adjuster May represent the company at mediation, arbitration and trials.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, MSWord, Internet and ability to prepare, update and manipulate MSExcel spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Juris Doctor preferred.
- Must be willing to travel when necessary.
Specialty Liability AdjusterBenefits To Joining The Hanover Team:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Retirement/401(k) Program
- Beneficiary and Ability Assist Programs
- Travel Assistance Program
- Adoption Benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Matching Education Gifts Plan
- Employee Development/Education Assistance and Professional/Industry Designation Programs
- Generous “Time Off With Pay”
To apply Specialty Liability Adjuster career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/889bfmr