Tenant Services Representative Job Description
The Tenant Services Representative provides assistance to more senior level office service staff (Office Services Coordinator, Office Services Manager, Office Services Director and Tenant Services Manager) to ensure the timely and accurate completion of Tenant Services Activity (Move Services, Ergonomic Adjustments, Financial Invoice processing, analysis of various databases).
Tenant Services Representative Responsibilities:
- Tenant Services Representative Coordinate simple box moves for tenants within facility of assignment. Responsible for all phases related to move:
- Meet with Customer to collect information and determine needs of move
- Develop a moving plan schedule to review with customer
- Develop estimates for premium services and communicate estimated costs.
- Communicate to and schedule appropriate parties (Telecommunication Services, Facility Operations, others)
- Upon completion of move, verify that all systems and equipment are in proper working order
- Audit and prepare invoices for payment.
- Tenant Services Representative Coordinate ergonomic adjustment program for new/transferred employees. Schedule adjustments with either Facility Operations or outside vendors based upon availability.
- Tenant Services Representative will Audit, reconcile and prepare for payment invoices related to employee transportation programs:
- MBTA pass programs
- Discounted carpool parking
- Tenant Services Representative Monitor data in Corporate Directory (VIPER) for completeness of H. O. employee data for extensions and mailstops.
- Provide Administrative support for the Executive Parking programs
- Vendor communication
- Invoice preparations
- Tenant Services Representative Special projects as required by the Director Office Services
This position is located in our Boston, MA.
Tenant Services Representative Qualifications:
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, including; Excel, Word, Power Point) planning software such as AutoCAD
- 3-5 experience in a tenant/facility office services environment
- Associates or bachelor’s degree strongly encouraged.
Tenant Services Representative Benefits:
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner’s insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
Job: Facility Operations
Primary Location: US-MA-Boston
Tenant Services Representative Salary (Pay Basis): 37,900-47,400
Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Shift: Day Job
To apply Tenant Services Representative career insurance>>> http://tinyurl.com/7fkjnqa