Underwriting Assistant Job Description: Aon is a global leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting, and outsourcing with more than 60,000 employees in 500 offices in more than 120 countries. We integrate customized services, leverage expertise across industries and apply business knowledge to our clients’ strategic goals.
Underwriting Assistant at Aon helps clients anticipate how change intersects with opportunity. Each of our clients has unique business needs, so we have developed expertise for a complete range of business processes, products and industries. Aon’s account and relationship managers form a comprehensive perspective of our clients’ organizations, matching our expertise to their business strategy.
Underwriting Assistant Minimum education required:
- High School Diploma. College graduate preferred.
Underwriting Assistant Minimum work experience required:
- 2 years as rater or underwriting assistant with insurance carrier, MGA, or broker, rating multi-state ISO general liability and commercial automobile, as well workers compensation coverage.
Underwriting Assistant Special skills required:
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent math and oral and written English communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to prioritize work and possess effective time management skills.
- Minimum typing requirement is 45 wpm.
- Description of duties & responsibilities:
- Assist underwriters in rating, quoting, binding, invoicing and servicing of new and renewal business.
- Prepares correspondence, handles suspense activity.
- Maintaining on-line mailbox and email storage
Underwriting Assistant Salary and benafit : Aon offers to Underwriting Assistant competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon’s professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
To apply Underwriting Assistant Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3oyr4le