Underwriting Assistant Description
Position Summary: The Underwriting Assistant provides assistance as required by the underwriting unit to support renewal and new business activities.
Underwriting Assistant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers and organizes information and reports (e.g., loss runs, risk assessments, and loss ratings) that support the underwriting decision.
- May assist the Underwriter with the computation of rates and premiums.
- May review incoming insurance applications for accuracy and completeness.
Underwriting Assistant Additional Considerations:
Qualifications Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Desired: 1 year related professional work experience
Work Traits: Detail oriented; strong analytical skills and good communication and interpersonal skills
U.S. Eligibility Underwriting Assistant Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Underwriting Assistant Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Job: Risk Management
Primary Location: Georgia-Alpharetta
Organization: Risk Placement Services
Schedule: Full-time (30 or more hours)
To apply Underwriting Assistant career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/6pb26m8