Underwriting Assistant an opportunity at Chartis in Atlanta within its Truck Group in Atlanta, GA. Duties of the position are as follows: Underwriting Assistant will Provide support to the Commericial Auto and WC underwriting team.
Underwriting Assistants are responsible for meeting service and quality standards for a variety of tasks including:
- Policy and endorsement issuance.
- Federal and state filing processing.
- Issuance of notices of cancellation, reinstatement, and non-renewal.
- Loss run processing and distribution.
- Submission reservations and rating input.
- Broker assistance via telephone, e-mail, and fax.
Underwriting Assistant Position Requirements
The requirements for this Underwriting Assistant position are:
- strong organizational abilities, proficient in MS Word & Excel, ability to work in a team environment, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is crucial to this position as well.
- No prior Insurance related job experienced required.
About Us Underwriting Assistant at Chartis
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com.
At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment Underwriting Assistant. EOE.
Education Underwriting Assistant Preferred: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Experience Underwriting Assistant Required: 1-2 years
To apply Underwriting Assistant Job >> http://tinyurl.com/4xk6q3b