Underwriting Assistant Duties and responsibilities:
- Underwriting support work of policy detail data entry, report/analysis work in required in various underwriting systems, Salesforce, OneSource Reports, RMS Analysis, ELCS, LYNX, NIPR Reports, World Check Report and policy, endorsements and layoff sheet typing and processing for new / renewal business.
- Entering new submissions into Fairfax System and updating the Submission register.
- Underwriting Assistant will Assisting underwriters in renewal preparation including, but not limited to, the preparing of premium & loss exhibits.
- Assisting Underwriters in attaining D&B reports, preparing catastrophe analysis and preparing quotation letters.
- Underwriting Assistant Preparing insurance binders and reinsurance layoff sheets in order to book and bill new and renewal accounts.
- Setting up new and renewal account files upon binding accounts.
- Preparing policies and endorsements for underwriter review.
Underwriting Assistant Skills/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- Ideal Underwriting Assistant candidates will have administrative/clerical experience in an underwriting environment.
- They must have strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word are also a necessity.
- Basic understanding of the principles of property insurance.
Underwriting Assistant Benefits:
We understand that top performers in the current marketplace are only attracted to companies offering competitive pay, benefits and opportunities for professional development. In light of this fact, we offer a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Program that includes the following:
- Incentive Savings Plan (401K) with employer match
- Employer Paid Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Medical & Health Care Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Travel & Accident Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development Support
- Matching Gifts Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Service Recognition Awards
To apply Underwriting Assistant career insurance >>> http://tinyurl.com/8a956ffKeyword search : what are duties and responsibilities of an underwriting assistance of a property insurance companies||