Underwriting Specialist Career Insurance at AIG
Underwriting Specialist Job Description
Chartis Global Marine has an exciting challenging career opportunity in their New York Region office location for a Marine Liability Underwriting Specialist.
The successful Underwriting Specialist candidate will be responsible to manage service and develop a profitable book of Marine Liability primary and excess business in the New York Region.
Underwriting Specialist Job responsibilities:
- Specific account underwriting and development of a marine liability book of business
- Corporate Multi National account underwriting and stewardship
- Joint marketing
- Management support – Account analysis and book profitability at a regional level
- Cross selling all Chartis products.
- May assume staff management responsibility.
Position Requirements of Underwriting Specialist
- Underwriting Specialist Candidate must have 8-12 years underwriting/brokering marine liability business experience (New York City market experience is preferred)
- Previous staff management or prior team leadership experience preferred.
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry?s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com.
At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
Position Title: Underwriting Specialist
Location(s): New York, New York, 10001, United States
Company Name: AIG
Entry Level: No
Underwriting Specialist Salary grade: -
To apply Underwriting Specialist Job Opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/3hh9sfc