Underwriting Specialist Job Opportunity at Chartis – Ney York, NY
Underwriting Specialist Position Description
Chartis Global Marine has an exciting challenging career opportunity in their New York Region office location for a Marine Liability Underwriting Specialist.
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage service and develop a profitable book of Marine Liability primary and excess business in the New York Region.
Underwriting Specialist Job responsibilities:
- Specific account underwriting and development of a marine liability book of business
- Corporate Multi National account underwriting and stewardship
- Joint marketing
- Underwriting Specialist Management support – Account analysis and book profitability at a regional level
- Cross selling all Chartis products.
- assume staff management responsibility.
Underwriting Specialist Position Requirements
- Underwriting Specialist Candidate must have 8-12 years underwriting/brokering marine liability business experience (New York City market experience is preferred)
- Previous staff management or prior team leadership experience preferred.
About Us Underwriting Specialist
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence.
At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
Underwriting Specialist Salary range: -
To apply Underwriting Specialist Job>>> http://tinyurl.com/3z8j926