Workers Compensation Claim Professional at Travelers Co is manage all accepted lost time claims, except specified serious injuries or complex claims that cannot be resolved within approximately 7 months.
Workers Compensation Claim PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Perform telephonic case management of Workers Compensation claims that are assigned.
- Workers Compensation Claim will Contact injured worker, employer and medical providers in a timely manner to gather relevant info to assist in the investigation and evaluation of the claim. Manage to conclusion all lost time claims with 6 months duration or less.
- Workers Compensation Claim must Manage files with an emphasis on file quality (including timely contact and proper documentation), maximizing internal resources, and achieving a positive end result by returning injured party to work.
- Aggressively pursue claim resolution opportunities.
- Build strong partnership with our internal nurse resources (Medical Case Manager) in order to integrate the delivery of medical services to the injured worker.
- Workers Compensation Claim must Identify claim issues as they arise, and take appropriate steps to resolve them or refer them to the Unit Manager for reassignment.
- Establish appropriate reserves to reflect claim exposure.
Workers Compensation Claim EDUCATION/COURSE OF STUDY:
- College degree is preferred.
Workers Compensation Claim WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Workers Compensation claim handling experience including investigations skills, resolution skills, evaluation, negotiation and reserving skills
- Workers Compensation Claim Complete understanding of all policy, coverage and endorsement implications, and AOE/COE issues
- Technical and jurisdictional and case law knowledge.
- File Management
- Customer Focus/ Communication
- Relationship Management
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
To apply Workers Compensation Claim Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/42bcjk2