Workers Compensation defense lawyer
This self-starter represent the company and insured in all phases of litigation, the practice of law in compliance with the ethical standards set by state law. Workers Compensation Responsibilities include providing legal analysis and advice, preparation and filing of pleadings and legal documents, conducting legal research, preparation and testing before trial, the preparation and conduct of administrative hearings and judicial proceedings, civil lawsuits and jury post-trial activities. Workers Compensation Under limited direction, works within broad limits and authority on highly complex tasks that require expertise in workers compensation.
Workers Compensation Job Qualifications
- JD or law degree required
- Full member of the State Bar of California
- Workers Compensation must have 5 or more years experience in workers compensation in the current job and / or the last.
- Commercial Insurance Defense experience
- Commitment to quality legal work high
- Workers Compensation Must be well organized with good analytical skills, excellent communication skills oral and written and ability to work as a team
- Client orientation and customer relationship skills required
- Self-starter with proven experience as a member of “team” a dispute •
- Workers Compensation have PC literate with keyboard skills, experience in word processing and email programs and significant knowledge / experience with Lexis or Westlaw
- Workers Compensation have be Understand the role of legal personnel and the role in the global business
- Workers Compensation Demonstrated ability to analyze case and a record of compliance with solving skills of a proven need
- Ability to budget expenses and the estimate of exposure, is aware of the review daily billable and substantive legal knowledge and procedural
- Certified Specialists in Workers Compensation Act
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
It is the policy of Zurich in North America, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply Workers Compensation >> http://tinyurl.com/6c3o4pg